Development of the learning outcomes is promoted through the following teaching and learning methods:
Teaching (T) Methods:
• Each course has a class contact of 3 hours per week. Each course will be delivered using different means like lectures, presentations, and discussions.
• Lecture notes, exams (midterm and final), assignments, research projects, presentations, and projects reports are designed to achieve the course goals and objectives.
Learning (L) Methods:
• Students should read the assigned topics before class, and participate in class.
• Students are responsible for all material covered in the class.
• Students can communicate with instructor regarding any concerns or issues related to course material by either in class, course web page, phone or email.
• The web page (elearning.ju.edu.jo) is a primary communication vehicle. Lecture notes, presentations and syllabus are available on the web.