At the successful completion of the M.Sc. program in E-government, the student should be able to:
- Gain required theoretical and analytical knowledge in e-government and e-governance
- Design and conduct experiments, and analysis and interpret data-related to e-government services
- Identify, formulate and solve e-government problems
- Understand professional legal and ethical aspects in e-government services
- Identify and analyze user needs in the process of selection, creation, integration, evaluation and administration of e-government systems.